Monday, August 25, 2008

The Beginning

I started to learn English about 3 years ago. It was a challenge for me, cause I didn't want to learn English, but my parents told me that it was really important for me to learn it. At my first class I loved the English language, everyday I was trying to search for ways to improve it!

What you have to know is that you can't learn something, if you go to the classes and come back home and close your books and just open it on the other class, you will never learn another language like this!

You have to make this new language part of your life, try to talk as much as you can, try to read, to listen, and to write as much as you can, and keep contact with native people (people who live in an English country), I'll put some tips that I found in a wonderful site, these tips will make you get better in English, take a look at this wonderful site:

Now take a look in this place:
Wonderful Tips!

No comments: